Friday, August 20, 2010

Where can I find Am-Lactin?

I live in Rowland Heights, CA.


Can I get this product at Walmart, Rite-Aid, Sams Club.


or somewhere other than online?





One other thing, i have Keratosis Pilaris (rough, bumpy skin).


Do you guys recommend this product, %26amp;does it really work?

Where can I find Am-Lactin?
Because it is not a big seller most stores do not have it on the open shelf. A lot of drug stores have it behind the pharmacists counter even though it is not a prescription. It is available through every wholesale in the country so if you ask your pharmacist or store manager they can get it for you.





It works pretty well for most people with KP. However, some need an even higher strength formulation -- speak to your dermatologist if it's not doing the job well enough.
Reply:I recommend this product form amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment