Tuesday, August 17, 2010

PLEASE help?

have keratosis pilaris. My docter gave me two samples of hylira today, Dec. 4th. I was wondering if anybody knows if this works, and how long it takes to clear it up. I have keratosis pilaris on my cheeks.. I am 12 years old and its embarassing.. my mom had keratosis pilaris and thats were I got it. Sometimes, it looks so red it looks like i put on a ton of blush.. and i don't wear any. So if you could please tell me if hylira works, and how long it takes for you to notice a differnece. Thankyou so much, and have a Mery Mery Christmas!! ♥♥

PLEASE help?
Hi, Hon - I have keratosis pilaris, too, on my arms and legs mostly. My mom had it too. I did a google on Hylira, sounds like a moisturizing lotion - these seem to work good at smoothing out the skin, but I don't know how it will work on the redness. Try it and see, certainly won't hurt. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment