Friday, August 20, 2010

Leg Bumps!?

ok - i have keratosis pilaris (red, pimple-like bumps ) on my upper arms. i've been using a kp duty dermadoctor product on them and they are doing ok. but latley i've been getting these bumps on my thighs and lower leg....!! they are red and ugly and i hate them! they kp dermadoctor product is not helping them!! has anyone had this problem or currently has it? do you know of any products or techniques to help get rid of these bumps on my legs?? if so i would greatly appriciate it (more than u know!)

Leg Bumps!?
I also have keratosis pilaris and have not found anything that seems to help. I have it on my arms and legs, and the only thing that comes close to helping is exfoliating in the shower and then using Olay Quench for Extra dry skin
Reply:my doctor recommended tanning beds


No comments:

Post a Comment