Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I have kp scars on my arms, what type of cream is best at getting rid of scars, a bleaching cream perhaps?

my upper arms are covered with scars from when i had bad keratosis pilaris and i would scratch and pick at the bumps, i have the kp under control but the scars are still there. i exfoliate and moisturize but what can i use to get rid of these brown spots?


i recently tried a skin fade cream which had hydroquinone as the main ingredient along with vitamin c and spf 15, it was working great but after 2 weeks or so it started making me itch and my arms began to turn red so i stopped.


is there a good well known bleaching cream out there that i should try?

I have kp scars on my arms, what type of cream is best at getting rid of scars, a bleaching cream perhaps?
please use fair and whote. this is by far the best product i have ever ever used. i had a skin disorder called Pityriasis rosea it left my skin a messed uo. I had dark veins all over my legs. I also pick at my skin at times and i had scars from mosiquito bites on my arms and legs. i was running out of options. i dreaded the summer months because i knew it would be too hot for me to cover up with long sleeve clothes. i began using this product a year ago. it works so well. i saw reults within the first 2-3 weeks. everyday i thouroughly wash my face then apply sunscreen regardless of the weather. the fair and white product line includes lotions,creams, sprays. and soaps. i had some minor acne scarring on my face after washing my face i apply palmers ambi cream then fair and white lotion. i simpathize for you and i know exactly what you are going though. please use this product if you want an improved appearance in your skin.
Reply:Dermasil is an over the counter scar treatment gel that has gotten good reviews,It's a little pricey though.


I have a Dr friend who told me she had a really bad scar that completely went away after about a year of taking an oral aloe vera supplement availble at any nutrition store.


Topical aloe vera is a well proven healing aid so I'm inclined to believe the oral form just might help.


Hope one of these is of help to you.

alstroemeria

No comments:

Post a Comment