Tuesday, August 17, 2010

EMERGENCY HELPP!!!! KP!! Brown dotss all oveer my upper arm?

hey i have keratosis pilaris. Im asian and 16. Ive been searching for a treatment for kp for so long i think its getting to my head. It shouldnt since im not very self consious but it looks hurrendous. By exfoliating my bumps are gone but being asian i have brown dots all over my arm and no matter how much i moisturizr they dont go. Summers approaching and every1 is going to show of their arms and i do aswell but my arms look so ugly i dont have it in me. Is there anything i can do to get rid of these brown dots??..any products that you would recomend or make up or any ideas to get rid/cover these brown dots??

EMERGENCY HELPP!!!! KP!! Brown dotss all oveer my upper arm?
Silly though it may sound, I recommend you volunteer to wash the family dishes and follow through with that task daily.





Squirt a bit of lemon juice into cool rinse water for a sparkling shine, and to nourish your skin condition. It should resolve itself in about 21 days.





Happy summer sleeveless arms!
Reply:me and my bf had this and we had a creme that cleared it all up in like a week (but we are from Spain so you might not be able to get it where you are) i cant remember the name now and its late here 2am actually. but if you email me (if you click on my profile you can email me through there) i will send you the name tomorrow. or go to your doctor they should recommend a creme


No comments:

Post a Comment