Friday, August 20, 2010

PLEASE HELP: Home Microdermabrasion kits?

I want to invest in one and noticed the Shoppers Drug Mart has its own brand and I am wondering if anyone has tried it. Can it be used on your arms and legs? I was originally going to get the Loreal one, but then decided on the Neutrogena one because it has a hand held thingy. Does the scrubber make the microdermabrasion better than without? I really don't want to spend $60 on a kit if it is going ot be crap. The Life Brand is only 14.99 on sale this Sat and has same ingredients as Loreal and others. What should I do please help :)


It would mainly be used on my arms. I have mild keratosis pilaris and want to wear short sleeves for summer and hoping this will help :(

PLEASE HELP: Home Microdermabrasion kits?
I'm flawless so I dont know how to help you I have perfect skin good luck though
Reply:Hi there,


I wouldn't buy the Life kit... it's not a reliable brand and you dont know what's in the products and you might get break outs and irritations. Buy a more popular brand, like Neutrogena or Loreal, they are not expensive and have a lot of consumer coverage online, so you know what to expect. When it comes to your skin, money shouldn't be such an issue.


Hope this helps.

primrose

No comments:

Post a Comment