Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tiny red dots on arms?

There are tiny red dots on my arms, and I've heard of Keratosis pilaris, but they're nothing like that. They're not raised, and there's nowhere near as many of them, they're just like tiny flakes of blood on my skin. I've had them as long as I can remember, and they're no problem for me, I'm just curious as to what they might be?

Tiny red dots on arms?
Normal, I forgot the name of them, cherry something or other. they are normal and benign. You get more of them as you age. Some as small as a pin prick, others the size of a pencil eraser. If you get any that look different, or change color or itch. Get them checked.
Reply:It could be exzema, or maybe pouson Ivy but your best bet is exzema. they have creams that can help that. But if your worried or curious you could see your doctor and you probably should before you try any type of cream anyway


Hope this helped =)


also I don't think that exzema isnt dangerous it is just a skin irritation that can be annoying


No comments:

Post a Comment