Friday, August 20, 2010

Problems with the Skin?

I need someone's help. My skin is suffering from a lot of conditions. First, I have KERATOSIS PILARIS condition on both of my upper arms and a few on my chest. On both of my lower arms, I have a few scars and things which are circular that when you pop them, fluid/blood comes out. I need help; would diamond peel help me alleviate the presence of these; specifically the scars which are also present in my face? thanks...serious answers please-and do base them on your experiences with such treatments.





ps. Pls dont answer see the dermatologist-of course I would! I've consulted some and one said peeling is the key...but i need some guarantee.

Problems with the Skin?
KERATOSIS PILARIS Is diet related /peeling has been the key for some but returns. Peeling is only dealing with symptoms not causative factors. Autoimmune malfunction,,,,, Elimination diet is best way to go. Feel free to E-mail


No comments:

Post a Comment