Tuesday, August 17, 2010

KP anyone? I have a bad habit?

Ok, so I have that skin condition, Keratosis Pilaris with all those bumps on my amrs. I have a horrible habit of picking at them so my arms look even worse. I have tried everything to try to stop this habit but I cant seem to stop. I have so many scars now from picking at them. Does anyone else have this problem or better yet, HAD this problem? I need help.

KP anyone? I have a bad habit?
try to search a hobby that will make your hands busy consult your doctor
Reply:WHEN I WAS IN IRAQ THE FIRST TIME, I DEVELOPED SORES ON MY ARMS. IT WAS NOT LESHMANIASIS. BUT IT WOULDN'T HEAL BECAUSE I KEPT SCRATCHING THEM. IT TOOK ABOUT 5 MONTHS OF BEING BACK AT HOME WITH MY WIFE BADGERING ME TO STOP PICKING AT THEM BEFORE THEY HEALED. IT JUST TAKES DISCIPLINE. I'M SORRY I CAN'T OFFER MORE HELP THAN THAT. GOOD LUCK.


No comments:

Post a Comment