Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I need your help!?

Picture day is this friday. I want my skin to look glowing. There's a problem - I have a KP (keratosis pilaris).http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keratosis_p... I don't have the worse case of it. During the summer you can't tell I have it, but since it's fall now, you can start to tell. I usually use Retin A, but since it hasn't been noticable, i haven't been using it. It tends to make my face dry. I don't want my face to look dry on my pictures. Also, i have a time with blackheads. Do you all know a quick and easy way to get rid of those?





p.s. i've used proactiv, but it takes a while to see the changes. If i had known that picture day was this friday, I would've been using that.





Thanks so much!

I need your help!?
***Pay the extra fee to have the pictures refinished and you're pictures will come out great.
Reply:"Biore," brand name, say it helps with blackheads, check it out at the drug store.


At the photo shoot, ask the photographer, if they do photo finishing, they may as it is a money maker for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment