Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Question on skin - and an extra one on hair :D.. :?

My skin looks like it has permanent goose-bumps. Is there some way of getting rid of that? :S


also, i think i may have keratosis on my arms..:S are there any creams or any way of getting rid of them?





and my extra question thrown in just for fun :D


i'm going to korea tomorrow, and have been thinking of getting my hair cut for a while now.. i was wondering;


should i cut my hair in Korea? or should i wait until i come back to Australia?

Question on skin - and an extra one on hair :D.. :?
keep urself warm to prevent goose flesh!!


vaseline cream may help ur hand


and get ur HAIRCUT done in KOREA and do take a PHOTOGRAPH for ur MEMORY!!but avoid using any RAZOR during the hair cut!!


all the best


No comments:

Post a Comment