Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ammonium lactate?

I was prescribed this for my keratosis..... red bumpy arms....lol


and I was wondering if this is the best cream, I have beeen using for over a year and am only now seeing imporvement, if not, what are the better creams? and where can I find?

Ammonium lactate?
hello Kasipo,





ammonium lactate is a very mild exfoliant for the skin.......and should not cause you any problems.....but there is a water soluable ointment on the market called Kera.Sal ( all one word )


that comes in a 15gm tube and works really well...their website is www.Kerasal.com.


this ointment is a very effective exfoliant for your dry patchy areas of your skin....one thing you should remember is do not apply it to any red open areas of skin as this could irritate or make your conditiion worse, but believe me, it is very effective.


i really want to wish you the best of luck with this product...i really like it and i know you will, too !!


No comments:

Post a Comment