Tuesday, August 17, 2010

There is a connection between these disease?

I'm 21 y female





In the last 2 months I had:


* Acute necrotic ulcerative gingivitis


* Vaginal Candida (still treating...)


* Herpes Labialis





Other hints


I suffer of


* PCOS (consequent amenorrhea and hair thinning/falling)


* Keratosis Pilaris


* Folliculitis


* Irregular Intestine





I dont know but many of them looks like connected as they're infections. WHat may be the cause?





Right now I also have a bad sore throat but that's winter connected I guess :) !....

There is a connection between these disease?
there could be but a Physicians advice is in order
Reply:Wow, that's probably more things than I've had in my life and my parents' lives added together... You should see a doctor as your immune system is obviously not serving you well.


No comments:

Post a Comment