Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dr Frank I think I have a skin condition - can you help?

I think I have Keratosis Pilaris - is it possible to get 10% urea cream on prescription - or 6% Salycilic acid (I think that's how it's written)


Can I get this on prescription - I'm desperate - PLEASE answer if it's possible - good karma will come your way if you do - Thank you so much


Also - how would an NHS A%26amp;E surgeon determine death? Like what procedure would he follow?

Dr Frank I think I have a skin condition - can you help?
If your GP agrees with your diagnosis, and agrees with treatment you think will help,he could write a prescription out. Any cream or ointment can be made up specifically for you by any chemist.





As far as I know, it's when they can no longer get any output ie not breathing, heart stops and pupils fixed(not reacting to light etc). They would try to get your heart going again. I'm sure you've seen it on casualty, when they put pads on the chest and give them an electrical jolt to get the heart going again. They would assist breathing mechanically. If there is no response to all this work and the patient's pupils were fixed (usually meaning brain death), then they would stop trying to resuscitate.
Reply:Second question first, it is easier. There are standard ways of confirming death.


Check the pupils, they will be fixed and dilated.


Check the chest for breath sounds.


Check the heart sounds, listening for 2 minutes.





Eucerin is 10 % urea


Salycilic acid in white soft paraffin can be made up, as what is called a special.


No comments:

Post a Comment